Indications for use Letromina
- breast cancer in the early stages of postmenopausal women, when tumor cells have hormone receptors;
- postmenopausal breast cancer after tamoxifen therapy;
- as the primary treatment of common homongazyvayuschih forms of malignant lesions of the mammary glands;
- with natural or artificial postmenopausal women with common forms of breast cancer.
- endocrine status of the reproductive period;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- children under 18;
- individual intolerance to femara and its components.
Letromina Side effects
The most frequent are dyspeptic manifestations, depression, headache, hair loss, sweating, rash on the skin of a different nature, pain in the joints, hot flashes, malaise, swelling, appetite fluctuations in different directions.