The aromatase inhibitor Letros 2.5, released by the Moldavian company Pharmacom Labs, is positioned as the most effective when incorporating anabolic androgenic steroids into aromatisation into the scheme. Its use is desirable in courses that include methandrostenolone and testosterone. Even with the use of a dosage of 0.02 mg, which is a hundred times lower than therapeutic, it is possible to lower the estrogen content by one third. This allows you to significantly reduce the inhibitory effect of aromatizing anabolic androgenic steroids on the body’s production of sex hormones.
What effect does Letros pharmacom have on the body?
The inclusion of an aromatase inhibitor in the course of steroids has a multi-purpose. With letrozole:
- suppression of the functioning of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes arc is weakened, which helps the earliest recovery of normal endogenous testosterone production;
- is the prevention of gynecomastia and the elimination of its manifestations;
- Hypertension is prevented;
- with the suppression of the production of estrogens, an improvement in muscle relief is achieved;
- anabolic effect on the body is enhanced.
When using the drug Letros 2.5 must be borne in mind that it extremely powerfully lowers the concentration of estrogen. Therefore, you should carefully monitor compliance with the dosage in order to maintain the level of estrogen concentration necessary to maintain muscle growth.