Key effects and features
- a well-organized course allows you to expect an increase of an average of up to 10 kilograms of muscle to its end
- The drug is one of the most powerful steroids.
- there is no conversion to estrogen, and, therefore, side effects of the estrogenic series
- greatly enhances the appetite and increases strength indicators
- contributes to the oxidation of adipose tissue
- is strong anti-catabolic agent
- some athletes may experience increased libido
- stimulates the secretion of growth hormone and IGF
Prima-Max: course building
200-400 milligrams are considered the most effective and safe “working” dosages of “Prima-Max”. Injections should be administered once every 7-10 days. At the same time, this dosage can be divided into two injections with an interval of 4-5 days, which will allow to form a stable background of the active ingredient in the blood. The total length of the course should not be more than 6-8 weeks. Often, when using the drug over a standard 6-8 weeks, it is recommended to also inject gonadotropin in order to reduce the risk of irreversible atrophy of testicular function. Also, a prolactin inhibitor (Cabergoline) may be required. However, with proper observance of all the rules, the course for most athletes passes without complications. After completing the cycle, after 14 days (after complete removal of drug metabolites from the body), you should proceed to PCT. Post-course therapy is carried out exclusively with the help of Clomiphene. Tamoxifen is completely incompatible with trenbolones due to their progestin-based origin. PCT lasts 3 weeks. On the 1st and 2nd week, take 50 mg of Clomid daily, and on the 3rd week, 25 mg per day. It is optimal to combine trenbolone with methane, Winstrol or testosterone, but in no case is a “bunch” allowed with Deca or Anadrol.