- Androgenic activity – 100% of testosterone (the highest)
- Anabolic activity – 100% of testosterone
- Aromatization (conversion to estrogen) – present (there is a need for antiestrogens)
- There is a violation of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes
- Toxicity to the liver – low
- Method of use – injections
- Duration of exposure – 2-3 days
- Detection period – 4 weeks
It initiates the transcription of genes, changing the nitrogen balance in a positive direction. Increases IGF levels in the liver and muscles. It causes proliferation of satellite cells in the muscle tissue, which improves the weight gain and the appearance of the athlete. Attention should be paid to the fact that all esters have the same mechanisms of action, the difference is only in activity.
Side Effects of Propionate
There are pain and redness at the injection site, which is further complicated by the need for the frequency of drug administration. The side effects of TestoRapid are related to the fact that it is easily flavored and transformed into estrogens and dihydrotestosterone. Like other testosterone esters, with large doses, it can cause: acne, gynecomastia, baldness of the head, body hair growth, and masculinization (in women). The drug inhibits the production of its own testosterone, which, in most cases, is restored upon completion of the course – after 2-3 months. When long courses need to use Vitagon (gonadotropin) 500 IU once a week. The practice of use shows that in small doses the substance does not affect either the liver, or the kidneys, or other organs. Not recommended for use by women, due to the high androgenic activity.