Vemox 250 trademark Zee Drugs is a broad-spectrum antibacterial agent. It is used for intestinal, urinary infections, lung diseases and other ailments. The antibiotic is injected as an injection under the skin or into a muscle. There are contraindications to the use and features, so you need to read the instructions before taking.
Indications for use
Bacterial infections caused by sensitive microflora:
- – infections of the respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract (sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, acute otitis media; bronchitis, pneumonia);
- – infections of the genitourinary system (pyelonephritis, pyelitis, cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea, endometritis, cervicitis);
- – gastrointestinal infections (peritonitis, enterocolitis, typhoid fever, cholangitis, cholecystitis);
- – infections of the skin and soft tissues (erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatosis); leptospirosis;
- – listeriosis;
- – Lyme disease (borreliosis);
- – dysentery;
- – salmonellosis;
- – Salmonello carrier;
- – Meningitis;
- – endocarditis (prophylaxis);
- – sepsis.
- – Allergic diathesis;
- – bronchial asthma;
- – pollinosis;
- – Infectious mononucleosis;
- – lymphocytic leukemia;
- – liver failure;
- – Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in history (especially colitis associated with the use of antibiotics);
- – lactation period;
- – hypersensitivity (including to other penicillins, cephalosporins, carbapenems).