Vemox 500 is an antibiotic of the penicillin group. It has a wide range of activity. Destroys germs by acting on the walls of their cells.
This medicine is prescribed for infections caused by strains of microbes that are sensitive to this antibiotic:
- with infections of the upper floor of the respiratory tract (including otitis media, sinusitis, pharyngeal abscess, pharyngitis, tonsillitis);
- infection of bone, connective tissue;
- with infections of the lower floors of the respiratory tract (including acute bronchitis with bacterial superinfection, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis);
- with urinary tract infection;
- with infection in gynecology;
- with infections of soft tissues, skin, and also wounds from animal bites;
- infection of the biliary tract (including cholangitis, cholecystitis);
- with odontogenic infection (spread of infection with damaged teeth).